LOVE SMS

LOVE SMS

I have a heart n that is true,
But now it has gone from me to you,
So care for it just like I do,
Because I have no heart n U have two. 

 
Red or white
short or tall
wrapped in silver
not wrapped at all
under covers
inside a box
shapes & sizes
love comes in lots.


Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.Love me and the world is mine.If I know what love is, it is because of you.
slowly you enters my heart and now in every direction there is you .really you are true miricall to me ,you will always be the most beautiful star that twinkle my heart. 


when time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,make sure u select someone who ll never break ur heart, coz broken heart has never spare parts... 


Allow me to whisper.
No matter who I am Thinking,
my heart will always and
only stunned to you.
never forget me
you are the best!


Heart may forget to beat
Eyes may forget to blink
Blood may forget to flow
But I cant forget you to love
Because you are something special in my life!


LOVE WALLPAPERS

English Romantic Text Sms – Romantic Text Messages, love sms, sad sms, romantic sms, love quotes,

No comments: